Small but perfectly formed we punch well above our weight in the depth and scope of our employment practice.
For senior executives, we regularly advise on settlement agreements and negotiate exit packages. We advise on team moves and we also advise senior executives on contractual documentation and remuneration packages prior to starting a new role.
For corporates, we draft all forms of contractual documentation, advise on redundancy processes, advise on how to terminate employment, advise on employment aspects of corporate transactions and defend all forms of employment litigation.
We also offer dedicated HR consultancy support at highly competitive rates. We conduct workplace and employment mediation.
To give you just a flavour of the work we do here are some recent examples of work we have carried out:
- Advised on team move of several senior traders from UK investment bank to top five hedge fund;
- Advising leading corporate consultancy on bespoke suite of contracts and staff handbook;
- Advising senior executive on entry to new role involving seven figure compensation package;
- Managing departure and structuring exit package for leading senior executive of UK mobile phone operator;
- Defending senior executive in sexual harassment case;
- Advising high end fashion chain on all employment law issues;
- Advising senior executive in complex whistle-blowing claim involving seven figure loss of commission claim (resulting in six figure settlement);
- Advising management team on implications of insolvency/takeover situation on long term bonus and incentive schemes;
- Advising female senior executive on discrimination issues against major UK clearing bank. Resulted in £400,000 settlement.
If you are thinking about working with us and would like more detailed information on our expertise we can provide more detailed case studies. Some of our clients and former clients have also agreed to become Tactical Ambassadors so you can gain first-hand experience of what it is like to work with us. Contact us for further details.